My secret garden's not so secret anymore. Run from the house holding my head in my hands, feeling dejected, feeling like a child might feel, it all seems so absurd that this should have occurred my very only secret and I had to go and leak it, my secret garden's not so secret anymore. Run trough the fields, down to the edge of the wáter can't stay long, here comes the reason why she'll catch me if she can take me by the hand, I'll have to keep on running and I just can't see the fun in my secret garden's not being so secret anymore. It used to be so easy on days such as these she'd search and search for hours in among the flowers I loved it, I loved her. I loved it, I loved her play the fool, act so cruel. I loved it. Read her book, take a look. It all seems so absurd that this should have occurred my very only secret and I had to go and leak it. My secret garden's not so secret anymore.