Maybe I'm still hurting, I can't turn the other cheek but you know that I still love you. It's just that I can't speak, I looked for you in everyone and they called me on that too. I lived alone but I was only coming back to you. They're shutting down the factory now, just when all the bills are due and the fields they're under lock and key though the rain and the sun come through, and springtime starts but then it stops in the name of something new, and all the senses rise against this, coming back to you. And they're handing down my sentence now and I know what I must do. Another mile of silence while I'm coming back to you. There are many in your life and many still to be since you are a shining light there's many that you'll see, but I have to deal with envy when you choose the precious few who've left their pride on the other side of coming back to you, even in your arms I know. I'll never get it right even when you bend to give me comfort in the night I've got to have your word on this or none of it is true and all I've said was just instead of coming back to you.