I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry and the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lie is made up on your side. When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone the pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone the face I came to know is missing too, when you're gone the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok, I miss you.
I've never felt this way before, everything that I do reminds me of you and the clothes you left, they lie on the floor,and they smell just like you, I love the things that you do.When you walk away I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now?
We were made for each other, out here forever, I know we were. All I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.