I should have known better than to let you go alone. It's times like these I can't make it on my own, wasted days, and sleepless nights an' I can't wait to see you again. I find I spend my rime waiting on your call. How can I tell you, babe my back's against the wall? I need you by my side to tell me it's alright ‘cause I don't think I can take anymore.

Is this love that I'm feeling? Is this the love that I've been searching for? Is this love or am I dreaming? This must be love ‘cuse it's really go a hold on me, a hold on me.
I can't stop the feeling, I've been this way before but, with you I've found the key to open any door,
I can feel my love for you growing stronger day by day an' I can't wait too see you again , so I can hold you in my arms, ss this love that I'm feeling? Is this the love that I've been searching for? Is this love or am I dreaming? This must be love ‘cause it's really got a hold on me, a hold on me.