I must've died and gone to heaven 'cos it was a quarter past eleven on a Saturday in 1999, right across from where I'm standing on the da'nce floor she was landing. It was clear that she was from another time like some baby Barbarella with the stars as her umbrella, she asked me if I'd like to magnetise. Do I have to go star-trekking 'cos it's you I should be checking so she lazer beamed me with her cosmic eyes.She's just a cosmic girl from another galaxy. My heart's at zero gravity, she's from a cosmic world putting me in ecstasy, transmitting on my frequency. She's cosmic.
I'm scanning all my radars, we'll she said she's from a quasar forty thousand million light years away. It's a distant solar system, I tried to phone but they don't list 'em, So I asked her for a number all the same, she said, step in my transporter so I can teleport ya all around my heavenly body. This could be a close encounter, I should take care not to flounder, sends me into hyperspace when I see her pretty face.
Can't you be my cosmic woman? I need you, I want you to be my cosmic girl for the rest of time.