Coast all your fears aside and say you will, say you will be mine and stay with me until the end of time, and help me, help me grind this mill of life. Please, say you will, say you will be mine and times and customs may change, and life may get dizzy. My heart is deep in the country but I live for the city chasing those greenfields, that lie just over the hill Isn't it time that I rested. Time to stand still I need a lover surely as I need a friend someone whose laughter I'll lean on to tie our lives together.
Cast all your fears aside and say you will, say you will be mine, and love me, until the end of time and help me, help me grind this mill of life, and say you will, say you will.
We're on a ship out to sea and it's stormy weather, why don't you promise to me. Devotion forever, the hillsides are yellow and green and the olives still bloom, we will make passionate love by electrical moons.
I need a lover surely as I need a friend, someone whose laughter I'll lean on to tie our lives together. Cast all your fears aside and say you will, say you will be mine, and stay with me until the end of time, and help me, help me grind this mill of life, and say you will, say you will. Cast all your fears aside, say you will cast all your fears aside, say you will, you make my heart come alive, say you will. Help me, help me, help me, help me grind this mill grind this mill of life.