Conversation is going 'round, people talkin' about the girl who's come to town. Lovely lady pretty as can be no one knows her name. she's just a mistery. I have seen her maybe once or twice, one thing I can say is, oh, she's very nice she's a lady. One I really want to know somehow I've got to let my feelings show. She's fresh, fresh, exciting, she's so exciting to me! She's fresh, fresh, exciting, she's so inviting to me. I've been thinking 'bout the way you walk. Baby, I like the way you talk, tell you something I really can't hide. Heaven must have sent you to be by my side. Fresh and lovely like a dream come true. I'll give anything to spend the night with you. What a feeling and I can't stop it baby.
Miss Frisky Lady take me away. She's fresh, fresh, exciting, she's so exciting to me. Fresh as a summer breeze, she'll take you by the hand. She means so much to me, I'll do whatever to make her mine.