Say baby you been lookin' real good , you know that I remember when we met, it’s funny how I never felt so good, it's a feelin' that I know, I know I'll never forget. It was the best time I can remember, and the love we shared is lovin' that'll last forever. There wasn't much in this heart of mine, there was a little left and babe, you found it, it's funny how I never felt so high it's a feelin' that I know, I know I'll never forget, it was the best time I can remember and the love we shared is lovin' that'll last forever. I think about you, honey all the time my heart says yes, I think about you, deep inside I love you best. I think about you, you know you're the one I want, I think about you, darlin' you're the only one I think about you.
I think about you, you know that I do I think about you all with love, only you I think about you, it’s true, I think about you, yes I do.
Somethin' changed in this heart of mine an' you know that I'm so glad that ya showed me, honey now you’re my best friend, I wanna stay together till the very end. It was the best time I can remember and the love we shared is lovin' that'll last forever.