When you don't see me it's not a matter of going to grow. It's not a matter of time or how I feel, I'm throwing off the shadow of a better man now. What you see is what you never had get real, get another. I don't exist when you don't see me, I don't exist when you're not here. What the eye don't see won't break the heart? You can make believe when we're apart but when you leave I disappear, when you don't see me... Oh, it's kind of different when your there you can lease the peace of mind, you bought a mask, I put it on you never thought to ask me if I wear it when you're gone get real, get another.
I don't exist when you don't see me, I don't exist when you're not here, what the eye don't see won't break the heart? You can make believe when we're apart but when you leave I disappear. When you don't see me you never learned, you bought me everything and less. I turned, you couldn't let me move. I guess, I don't deny, it don't disprove, what you see is what you lost? If I were you I wouldn't try get real, get another.