I'm not sure what I'm looking for anymore, I just know that I'm harder to console. I don't see who I'm trying to be instead of me, but the key is a question of control. Can you say what you're trying to play anyway? I just pay while you're breaking all the rules, all the signs that I find have been underlined. Devils thrive on the drive that is fueled.
All this running around, well it's getting me down just give me a pain that I'm used to I don't need to believe all the dreams you conceive, you just need to achieve something that rings true.
There's a hole in your soul like an animal with no conscience, repentance unknown. Close your eyes, pay the price for your Paradise. Devils feed on the seeds that are sown.
I can't conceal what I feel, what I know is real, no mistaking the faking, I care with a prayer in the air I will leave it there on a note full of hope not despair.