Instincts that can still betray us a journey that leads to the sun.Soulless and bent on destruction a struggle between right and wrong.You take my place in the showdown I'll observe with a pitiful eye I'll humbly ask for forgiveness a request well beyond you and I. Heart and soul, one will burn, heart and soul, one will burn. An abyss that laughs at creation, a circus complete with all fools, foundations that lasted the ages, tThen ripped apart at their roots beyond all this good is the terror. The grip of a mercenary hand when savagery turns all good reason. There's no turning back, no last stand.

Existence well what does it matter? I exist on the best terms I can, the past is now part of my future, the present is well out of hand, the present is well out of hand. Heart and soul, one will burn.