Not to touch the earth, not to see the sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run, let's run. Let's run. House upon the hill, moon is lying still, shadows of the trees, witnessing the wild breeze come on, baby, run with me, let's run, run with me, run with me, run with me, let's run. The mansion is warm at the top of the hill, rich are the rooms and the comforts there red are the arms of luxuriant chairs, and you don't know a thing till you get inside.
Dead President's corpse in the driver's car, the engine runs on glue and tar, come on along, not goin' very far to the East to meet the Czar. Run with me, run with me, run with me. Let's run. Some outlaws live by the side of a lake, the minister's daughter's in love with the snake who lives in a well by the side of the road, wake up, girl, we're almost home!


Sun, sun, sun. Burn, burn, burn. Moon, moon, moon I will get you soon! Soon! Soon! I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.