You're always on my mind, day and night, baby all the time. You mean so much to me a love like ours just had to be. You're the wind and the rain and you've got a river that takes away my pain, You're the sky that's so blue, you're everything, don't you know I need you? You are the only thing that keeps me going, you are the only thing that keeps my love alive. You are the only thing that I'll ever need, you don't have to worry, you see my love is forever. Oh, sugar, I don't have to dream 'cause you give me what I want, you know what I mean? Forever 'til my life is through I will love you. What does it take to make you see? That you're the only one for me. I'll never never stop loving you. I'll never never stop wanting you. Never never get enough of you. My love is forever.
You are the only thing that keeps me going, you are the only thing that keeps my love alive, you are the only thing that I'll ever need, you don't have to worry, my love is forever. Forever and ever.