What I want, you've got and it might be hard to handle but like the flame that burns the candle. The candle feeds the flame what I've got's full stock of thoughts and dreams that scatter, you pull them all together and how, I can't explain, but you make my dreams come true. On a night when bad dreams become a screamer, when they're messin' with the dreamer I can laugh it in the face twist and shout my way out and wrape yourself around me 'cause I ain't the way that you found me I'll never be the same, 'cause you make my dreams come true. I'm down on the daydream that sleepwalk should be over by now I know that you make my dreams come true.
She'll only come out at night, the lean and hungry type nothing is new I've seen her here before…watching and waiting. Ooh, she's sitting with you but her eyes are on the door, so many have paid to see what you think you`re getting for free. The woman is wild, a she-cat tamed by the purr of a jaguar. Money's the matter, if you`re in it for love, you ain't gonna get too far. I wouldn't if I were you, I know what she can do, she's deadly, man, she could really rip your world apart; mind over matter, ooh, the beauty is there, but a beast is in the heart.